Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks 2008

Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks 2008

I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance. ~ Pablo Casals


Sunday, April 12, 2009

CHASING HAPPINESS ????

"People rise out of the ashes because , at some point, they are invested with a belief in the possibility of triumph over seemingly impossible odds. "

" I used to be convinced that HAPPINESS was the goal...yet all those years I was chasing after it....I was unhappy in the pursuit. Maybe the goal really should be.....a life that values honor, duty, good work, friends and family.

Maybe that's it. "

Robert Downey Jr.

Parade Magazine interview

***Somehow....this reminds me of me.



---------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment