Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks 2008

Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks 2008

I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance. ~ Pablo Casals


Sunday, August 16, 2009

GOOD QUESTION...what would YOU do ??

Here's a good question from @mikeeadams on Twitter today--->If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do today?
____________________________________________

Well, that is certainly a loaded question if ever there was one. I am still thinking over several ideas in my poor old brain about this. What do YOU think?? What would YOU do.?

1 comment:

  1. This was actually a reality for me when I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. The doctors literally gave me a 50/50 chance of living.
    I wrote my heart out in a journal for a week up until the last few hours to my surgery. Well I lived through it, and now am turning that journal into a book I am still writing to be published.

    Cheers!
    Teia/VinaMist

    ReplyDelete